1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cool ipad games?

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Timey, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Timey

Timey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew about really fun ipad games. I really love playing shooters or mmorpgs or fps. Some games that i like are for example farm story, eliminate pro, nova but i got a little fed up of them since in eliminate i kept getting disconnect, nova i finished it and it was far too easy in hard mode while nova 2 isn't at all and farm story is boring after a while. I'm downloading right now dragonvale as it seems very popular but it looks very much like farm story just with dragons xD so, anyone can let me know which you think is a cool game like the one i described? Thank you very much.

P.S. I also tried mmorpgs but pocket legends required hours of gameplay to make money and i hate celtic heroes^^

P.P.S. Not necceseraly free games, also paid ones are fine, as long as they're fun =) thanks guys
  2. shazain

shazain iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey are we brothers cause I think we think the same way and fps I found modern combat 3 mmorpg order and chaos online
  3. Timey

Timey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lol, guess we're twins, i forgot to. Mention modern combat 3 that well, it's one of the few i still play^^ order and chaos gets too expensive unfortunately. Wish it was a 1 time buy! In that case i would have bought it
  4. shazain

shazain iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yeah I know order and chaos is way too expensive I am currently running on my 3 month free trail anyhow try call of duty black ops zombies recently bought it and I am playing like crazy!
  5. xarts

xarts iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you like shooters then maybe Dead space is for you.
  6. shinglelifter

shinglelifter iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you tried Conquer Online (MMORPG)? That's cool and free, I don't spend much money on it:thumbs:
  7. domo2050

domo2050 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Conquer Online I LOVE this
  8. GPLive

GPLive iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I really like Assassins Creed Recollection on iPad (and iPhone now!). I was always dead against IAP but I seem to have spent about £120 in that game and I don't regret it! Quality through and through.