1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

help please

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by johncaro, Nov 28, 2010.

1. johncaro

johncaro iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just got the new update 4.2 for ipad and since i have issues with!!
    very hard to slide to unlock have to keep pressing hard and very slowly
    impossible to scroll pages, have to double click a app to get in!!
    first click a "square" appear around the app or email icon....etc ipad saying all the command by voice, double tap to open... very annoying!
    there is something i have to disable? no wifi problem so far even with safari its getting impossible to navigate through internet almost impossible to write something...please help
    already restore once:(, nothing happened!!:mad:
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Welcome To The Forum

Johncaro! Somehow your accessibility was changed. You have to go to settings and change your settings in accessibility. Here is a picture

[​IMG]

I hope this helps. I played with this option a while ago and the double clicking and voice was too much. I kept the auto correct voice on. Everything else I turned to "off".
  3. johncaro

johncaro iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, thanks !!
    it is working!!thanks for your help