Help please

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by squib, May 1, 2013.

1. squib

squib iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +724 / 0
    I have only a few days to upload my taxes to Canada Revenue. I keep getting this error that says ( I think ) INSURErrorDomain-999

Does anyone know what that is or what to do about it? Thanks! I put it in search but nothing came up!
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +867 / 0
    Boy, I'm confused and probably cannot help you, but would suggest providing some more specific information: 1) Assuming that you are on an iPad, what app are you using for your taxes? 2) Where & how are you trying to upload them to? Assume this is Wi-Fi but are there security and/or VPN issues? and 3) You need to get the exact error message correct, if you want help. NOW, I'm in the USA, so hopefully our Canadian members might have a much better idea than me - good luck! :)
  3. squib

squib iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +724 / 0
    Thanks, I have given up on sending it that way. I am going to fill it out on my iPad and then sensitive to the laptop and upload it from there! THANK YOU for even considering helping. I went to the Apple Support Community and people, LOTS of them have the same problem and no fixes! So, if Apple Support can't do it then I am totally messed up trying to go that route. I'd get lost in the forest! Thanks again,Squib. :)