What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have only a few days to upload my taxes to Canada Revenue. I keep getting this error that says ( I think ) INSURErrorDomain-999

Does anyone know what that is or what to do about it? Thanks! I put it in search but nothing came up!

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Boy, I'm confused and probably cannot help you, but would suggest providing some more specific information: 1) Assuming that you are on an iPad, what app are you using for your taxes? 2) Where & how are you trying to upload them to? Assume this is Wi-Fi but are there security and/or VPN issues? and 3) You need to get the exact error message correct, if you want help. NOW, I'm in the USA, so hopefully our Canadian members might have a much better idea than me - good luck! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Boy, I'm confused and probably cannot help you, but would suggest providing some more specific information: 1) Assuming that you are on an iPad, what app are you using for your taxes? 2) Where & how are you trying to upload them to? Assume this is Wi-Fi but are there security and/or VPN issues? and 3) You need to get the exact error message correct, if you want help. NOW, I'm in the USA, so hopefully our Canadian members might have a much better idea than me - good luck! :)

Thanks, I have given up on sending it that way. I am going to fill it out on my iPad and then sensitive to the laptop and upload it from there! THANK YOU for even considering helping. I went to the Apple Support Community and people, LOTS of them have the same problem and no fixes! So, if Apple Support can't do it then I am totally messed up trying to go that route. I'd get lost in the forest! Thanks again,Squib. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts