What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on ios 7

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I have 2 questions how do I make the my apps go Side to side instead of up and down? and I can not find the Siri Icon on screen. can anyone please tell me how to locate it? Thank you for any help on this.

Attachments

• image-1406441598.jpg
    image-1406441598.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 388

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure there is a Siri icon. On my mini I just hold down main control button and Siri pops up. Not sure what you are asking about the apps, I haven't figured out how to swipe to navigate from one app to another.

KenB123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I have a app open, I can swipe the screen with four-fingers left or right and it will scroll to the next open app.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I have 2 questions how do I make the my apps go Side to side instead of up and down? and I can not find the Siri Icon on screen. can anyone please tell me how to locate it? Thank you for any help on this.
I'm not sure there is a Siri icon. On my mini I just hold down main control button and Siri pops up. Not sure what you are asking about the apps, I haven't figured out how to swipe to navigate from one app to another.
There is no Siri icon. To use Siri, first go to Settings>General>Siri and make sure Siri is turned on. Then, all you have to do to use Siri is to press and hold the home button until Siri responds. You can then ask your questions. image-751693232.jpg

image-2625395121.jpg

Firefly42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To swipe between apps, make sure you have the Multitasking Gestures option turned on. That can be found in Settings>General

Most reactions

Latest posts