What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photobucket app

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I had to delete some apps so I could upgrade to IOS 7.0.3 photobucket was one of them. I can not get it to go Side to side instead of up-and-down. Thank you

Attachments

• image-4072101321.jpg
    image-4072101321.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 216

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
I had to delete some apps so I could upgrade to IOS 7.0.3 photobucket was one of them. I can not get it to go Side to side instead of up-and-down. Thank you

The Photobucket apps (for both iPad and iPhone) have not been updated in years. What you have there is the iPhone app and I, too, had trouble even getting it to display properly in Portrait mode. It would not go to landscape mode at all.

Try seeing if the iPad version will help (link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photobucket-for-ipad/id364019193?mt=8). I say try because, despite my best efforts, I could not get my login to succeed.

Unfortunately, I don't think either Photobucket apps are that good any more. Two years is a long time to go without an update....

Regardless, see if the iPad version will work for you. At least it appears in landscape.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts