What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on cydia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelongski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont know what happend, im just adding a repo and this happend, what solutions are available to fix this.... Thanks in advance to tose who'll hell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
L

lelongski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368446917.566562.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your picture is very blurry. But, having Cydia throw errors is not unknown. The best thing to do is to fully close Cydia (via the multi-task bar) and then try again. If that didn't help, again fully close Cydia and try again after waiting a while.

If that doesn't work, do a restart or a reset on your iPad and see if that helps.

Sometimes, it's just Cydia "acting up." So, try the above and, if nothing helped, holler back and we'll try again.

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remove the additional repos which you have been adding which are hosting illegal copies of the standard repo packages and you will be fine. Cydia has a limit on the number of packages it support. You won't normally breach this unless you add piracy hosting repos to your device.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, good eyes, f4780y! I did not realize this guy was a pirate! I was only looking at the error notice and not the screen behind it.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts