What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia , Cydia apps , Safari / Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i open cydia it close right aways and the same for safari and cydia apps

soo i was thinking that u could help me guys hurry i need an answer .

dont tell me to restart the ipad because i did it tooks 5 hours just for restart

i used iphone explorer to delete the all files expet partials or what ever it is i did it nothing changes

and dont tell me : -

1 - restore ( i dont want to restore )
2 - use iphone explorer and go to to a file and delete evreything expet partials ( because i already did that nothing happend )
3 - restart ur device ( i did it and it tooks 5 hours to open )

plz i need ur help Leave reply!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Regardless of what you "don't want us to tell you," you are most likely going to have to restore a fresh iOS 5.1.1 onto that iPad and then re-jail break it.

When you start deleting files on the iPad, that come WITH the iPad, you can very well mess it up beyond repair - as you've discovered.

Sorry, but, IMNSHO, your only option is to restore. Then, don't delete stock files... ;)

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If your device takes 5 hours to restart you MUST restore. End of. Something is very very wrong.

OP
kinglingexe

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you Are telling Me that there is no way that i can fix it with put restoreing it!?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the last time - no, there is no way to fix your problem other than restoring it.

Please do NOT ask again.

Thank you.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

koenan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and dont tell me : -

1 - restore ( i dont want to restore )
2 - use iphone explorer and go to to a file and delete evreything expet partials ( because i already did that nothing happend )
3 - restart ur device ( i did it and it tooks 5 hours to open )

plz i need ur help Leave reply!

Please take this constructively but from the sound of your post and lack of technical details you have no business messing with the file system to begin with. There is nothing wrong with lacking the knowledge but you have to understand that messing with a jailbroken device is a very delicate process. This is one of the reasons Apple uses such strict sand boxing (among other more important reasons).

So if you want to jailbreak it then just be more careful and never uninstall or mess with something you don't fully understand.

In your situation there is simply nothing to do, like the other guys suggested, but restore and then rejailbreak it.

elangoranga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey man i also have this problem.. i off my ipad suddenly thn on my ipad its still didnt on ... only have that apple sign ... plzzz someone help me..

OP
kinglingexe

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
guys we need to fix this!!

we dont want to restore it soo many things that we dont want to delete ipit help us!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have been given the only solution; there is no other. Posting over and over again will not change the fact you have to restore. Therefore...

... this thread is closed.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts