What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help needed with diary type app

nelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,
i am in the process of designing a diary type at for university students

it will have all the usual diary functions which i am fairly alright with making in this point in time. e.g calendar, to do lists etc

but to make it more interesting i want to add a social element to it, i have been thinking about adding a function where students can
  • add comments about lectures under lecture headings
so for example:

student-a would start up the app, login, go to the lectures option, click a lecture heading and be able to add a comment, saying "i dont understand ......"

student-b already logged in could view the lecture comments and post a comment suggesting a link where student-a could get more help.

has anyone got any idea where i could start with finding out information on how to create this type of function in my app.:confused:

any information with regards to what i explained above would be greatly appreciated:confused:

also feel free to give me any other ideas on how i could make my existing diary app idea more sociable, maybe a sharing function.:confused:

thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts