1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

help needed with diary type app

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by nelle, Nov 16, 2010.

1. nelle

nelle iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi,
    i am in the process of designing a diary type at for university students

it will have all the usual diary functions which i am fairly alright with making in this point in time. e.g calendar, to do lists etc

but to make it more interesting i want to add a social element to it, i have been thinking about adding a function where students can
    • add comments about lectures under lecture headings
    so for example:

student-a would start up the app, login, go to the lectures option, click a lecture heading and be able to add a comment, saying "i dont understand ......"

student-b already logged in could view the lecture comments and post a comment suggesting a link where student-a could get more help.

has anyone got any idea where i could start with finding out information on how to create this type of function in my app.:confused:

any information with regards to what i explained above would be greatly appreciated:confused:

also feel free to give me any other ideas on how i could make my existing diary app idea more sociable, maybe a sharing function.:confused:

thanks