What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attach pdf files (or any type) to calendar/diary app

Yleoni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any calendar/diary app that allows attaching files, typically pdf?
I'd like to get rid of my paper notebook/ diary where I put my notes from meetings etc..
I intend to take my notes on Penultimate but I would like to attach them to a day within a diary. I 'd also like to attach other docs (pics, word,excel..). There a plenty of apps where you can take notes but its limited and you can't attach files. I'm really looking at something very basics but using the diary principle to store (and retrieve) notes or other files.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What if you saved those files you want to include in your diary/calendar in some online storage (such as Dropbox)?

Then, you can copy a link to that file (in the online storage) and paste it into the notes portion of your calendar event. So, it would look something like this:

bavu3a9y.jpg

Not perfect, but at least you'd have access to them via the date...? And it would always be accessible once the date has past.

Just an idea - don't know how useful it'd be. :)

Marilyn

helpster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What if you saved those files you want to include in your diary/calendar in some online storage (such as Dropbox)?

Then, you can copy a link to that file (in the online storage) and paste it into the notes portion of your calendar event. So, it would look something like this:

bavu3a9y.jpg

Not perfect, but at least you'd have access to them via the date...? And it would always be accessible once the date has past.

Just an idea - don't know how useful it'd be. :)

Marilyn

A helpful solution could be the FileCalendar! There are folders to add files to diary.

Most reactions

Latest posts