1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help! Need the best petition/mass email app ASAP

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by buckybadger, Jul 11, 2013.

1. buckybadger

buckybadger iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

I'll try to explain this the best that I can. Does anyone know of an iPad app where you upload a form email (for a grassroots campaign, petition, etc.), someone fills out their email address and name, and as soon as they hit 'submit' or what have you, the email goes out to a pre-designated individual (like a representative, CEO, etc.) instantly - from the SIGNER'S email address? I repeat, it's important that the email would NOT come from a third-party website like change.org, but from the actual email of the person that signed their name.
    I don't know much about iPad apps and I'm really grasping at straws here - someone had mentioned this app at a meeting but we did not catch the name.

Any ideas? Thanks for the help!