What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me plz

moommong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hide the keynote's presenter note accidentally but I don't know how to show it during presentation. Anyone can help me?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think it is possible to show the presenter note on the iPad while in presentation mode.

If you have an iPhone, it is possible to use the Keynote Remote app to view your presenter notes while controlling the iPad presentation. Whether the note appear or not is a setting inside the Remote app; button at the top left.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Showing the presenter's notes is only possible if iPad is connected to an external display. Then there is a button in the right upper corner where you can choose the view on your iPad.

If no external display is connected in presenter note you will not see them - of course not, you are showing the presentation on the iPad's display, not the notes...

Most reactions

Latest posts