What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help for get an App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a big favor to ask you, I need help to get and app, itunes doesn't allow me to download because my Itunes account is not from USA, If is posible send the .ipa file stored in the PC and then I can try to sync it with my ipad.

The app name is Apptivity Monster High Finders Creepers, is free. I bought the four dolls that only work in the app not knowing that the app is imposible to download if your account is not from USA.

If someone decide to help me and if you don't have the app stored, just sync you Ipad with the PC (or download it directly from itunes), on the PC the file should be saved in a similar location with an .ipa extension
C:\Users\xxxxx\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications

Probably the file is very big so maybe it requires be uploaded somewhere like mediafire or dropbox, you can just send me the premission to download the file from your dropbox folder.

I know is too much to ask, but I really want that those dolls get played on my ipad for my kid and do not end just like paperweights.

Thankyou.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that we can't help you in this. Downloading an app in the manner you desire is a form of piracy and any kind of discussion of piracy is against our rules. Piracy is also illegal almost everywhere.

The only suggestion for you is to set up a U.S. iTunes account of your own. To do so, you would need a U.S. email address, mailing address, and payment method to set up the account.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts