1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help can't delete image saved from google

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by lyj9111, Nov 4, 2011.

1. lyj9111

lyj9111 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anyone tell me how to delete google image saved from google .I newbie here pls somebody help me
  2. lyj9111

lyj9111 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I press Add to home screen
  3. lyj9111

lyj9111 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Help some body help me
  4. Bingoldsby

Bingoldsby iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    If you are looking in "Photos" and the "Camera Roll" - just bring up the photo full-screen, and at the top right corner, you'll see an icon of a Garbage Can. Touch that icon, and the image will be deleted from your pad.

To delete that image from your home screen, just go back to the process that you used to put it there in the first place, and replace that home-screen image with a different one. (you might have to do that operation first before deleting the image from the Camera Roll... not sure on that.)

Let us know if you still have trouble or if there's something different about your problem that you didn't elaborate on.

Brian - Sent from my iPad using iPF
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  5. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,691 / 0
    By this, I assume you have an icon on your home screen of that image? If yes, just press and hold it until it starts to wiggle. You should then see an "X" in the upper left corner of the icon. Press the "X" and, after confirming, the icon/Google image is gone.

It's the same process you'd use should you wish to delete an app off your iPad.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn