What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! Blank screen

groundzero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just jailbroke my ipad and I tried to install Sbsettings and after the install there was a button on the bottom that says restart sbsettings i pressed and now my ipad just went blank with the loading wheel spinning. It's been ten minutes now...is it bricked what do i do? please help...I'm trying to do a restore but it says 2 hours for a restore? is that right? please let me know what's going on?

Last edited:
OP
G

groundzero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it was on the loading wheel for like 15 minutes then I hit restore and everything is back to factory settings again. I want to re-jailbreak it. How do I install sbsettings? after I install it do I need to respring instead of hitting that button on the bottom? I tried swipping the top screen but nothing happened.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
After you install sbsettings. Each time you reboot the iPad you will need to swipe the status bar to bring up sbsettings and then press the respiring button.

Most reactions

Latest posts