What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help asap re:remote server

Ludee00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please, I need help. I am In Spain and I downloaded pocket cloud before I left, in order to be able to access my PC at home. But it is running soooooooooooo slowwwwww. I think I need a different program. Please advice. I need to respond to work emails etc and I can't access my PC efficiently.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please, I need help. I am In Spain and I downloaded pocket cloud before I left, in order to be able to access my PC at home. But it is running soooooooooooo slowwwwww. I think I need a different program. Please advice. I need to respond to work emails etc and I can't access my PC efficiently.

+1 for splashtop....Use your pocket cloud to download the splashtop streamer to your pc since you're in Spain and your pc isn't. You can use a gmail address for the splashtop streamer settings on pc then add the same gmail address in the spashtop app settings for iPad and it will connect like magic. There's a free version to try.

Works like a charm for me....

Most reactions

Latest posts