What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello IPAD

swilker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.dean.usma.edu
I really need help. I'm working through the book "Teach yourself IPAD in 24 hours" I think this will take 24 days, maybe more. On the lessons for Chapters 11 12 and up you need to add a UIViewController to the project. When I try and drag the controller onto the view of the xib file it simply will not stick. In fact from the top ten items in the Libary, now can be draged into the window. There must be a trick. I'm using version 4.3... Can anyone help me? Thanks,

Drew

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - you have posted three similar posts on this topic. I've moved the others to more appropriate sections of the Forum but I'll leave this one here. However, it's considered bad practice to post multiple threads on the same topic. You need to remember that this is an international forum with Members all around the world, so you need to wait a couple of days before you can expect everyone will have seen your question.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts