What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LookOut - Blizzard

unnyhog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We made our third game and I'm really glad to announce it.

LookOut_183.png

Welcome to the new world full of adventures and different challenges. LookOut is a new view on the puzzle labyrinth games. Solving puzzles and find ways are not the main problem here. You just don't know what will happen next, the danger can wait for you anywhere.

The game will test your physical and mental skills. You need to dodge fireballs and many others obstacles. And one more thing - your snowball is growing while you roll it. So be careful, you can become very big to complete the level.

There are 4 chapters in the game and 60 levels. First chapter is teaching you how to control and what do you have to do. You will see FireBalls, GroundBalls and WaterBalls and you will know how they affect you. The second chapter includes more challenging and exiting levels. You know what? I don't want to open all secrets to you, you will be able to see all stuff by yourself.

If you like endless games - LookOut can do that too! We made a survival mode where you just need to avoid all kinds of enemy balls. Sounds easy? Just try it and we will see how long you can survive the blizzard. By the way, you can play survival game with your friends, LookOut has multiplayer mode for 2-4 people. Enjoy.

iPhone-EN-01.jpg

Please don't forget to rate us with 5 stars and like us. And we will add new levels and challenges for LookOut. Good luck and stay tuned!

iTunes link

Moderation Notice:
This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Last edited by a moderator:

HJman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very cool game!
In the appstore, I have not seen anything more exciting!
Do you plan to further support this project?
Was, would be very cool.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts