1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by MayaD, Aug 18, 2010.

1. MayaD

MayaD iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Am considering getting an ipad. hoping to put it off til 3g in 4/11. Meanwhile I'm spending a loy of time in various forums soaking up info and taking notes. Have decided on the bag, am almost decided on a case; all of which will probably change in the next eight months. My friends have a po;; going as to when I'll break down and buy one. Only one person has me lasting till Christmas, no one else had me lasting pasr Columbus day. I do love my gadgets. Hoping that the new itouch will help hold me back. The fact that flash isn't available also makes it easier to hold back.
  2. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome, this forum is one of the best. A lot smart helpful people here. Enjoy.