What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello one and all...

CraigPollard85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Thought i would follow the site rules and post a little hello.

Santa was kind enough to bring me a 32gb wifi iPad for Christmas this year and i have to say that i have fallen head over heels for it!
I am an absolute gadget freak anyway, so this was a nice little addition to my collection, but the emotional and typical human response when using it for the first time is truly mindblowing!

Anyway, a little about me. Im Craig, im 25, I live on the south coast of England with my fiance (to be wife in 2011) and 21 month old daughter. I work as a Technical Consultant in the Banking/Secure Transactions market and i have a huge love of all things gadgety (if thats even a word)

I look forward to chatting to you all and hopefully contributing as much to the forum as i get out of it.

Happy New Year all!

Most reactions