1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello one and all...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by CraigPollard85, Dec 30, 2010.

1. CraigPollard85

CraigPollard85 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everybody,

Thought i would follow the site rules and post a little hello.

Santa was kind enough to bring me a 32gb wifi iPad for Christmas this year and i have to say that i have fallen head over heels for it!
    I am an absolute gadget freak anyway, so this was a nice little addition to my collection, but the emotional and typical human response when using it for the first time is truly mindblowing!

Anyway, a little about me. Im Craig, im 25, I live on the south coast of England with my fiance (to be wife in 2011) and 21 month old daughter. I work as a Technical Consultant in the Banking/Secure Transactions market and i have a huge love of all things gadgety (if thats even a word)

I look forward to chatting to you all and hopefully contributing as much to the forum as i get out of it.

Happy New Year all!