What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gather you're referencing the HD Discussion thread. That's good for HD Discussion and game help which includes trading. There's another thread for trading minus discussion. I believe this one allows non-game related conversations.

Exactly. We are staying inside the guidelines by creating a new thread. This thread, it is a topic, which is off topic, and since categorized as such, we are not going "off-topic." You said what I tried to say :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly. We are staying inside the guidelines by creating a new thread. This thread, it is a topic, which is off topic, and since categorized as such, we are not going "off-topic." You said what I tried to say :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

I totally just sounded like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang, I owe Bri and Sapphire the link to my iPad case. When I wake up... (Shhhh, too many whiskeys)

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang, I owe Bri and Sapphire the link to my iPad case. When I wake up... (Shhhh, too many whiskeys)

Hehe no worries go sleep off that whiskey ;)

sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 51 :D

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dinakawazu said:
hello chad!

GC =dk7= Level 47

Hello dina... Hope we have a birthday list of HD forum regulars...

GC: chadsea / HD level 40 (tnx, forum angels)

Jmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day Hay Day friends! Thanks Fysgt for an off topic thread!

Angleyes3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I crazy? I've gone through all the different thread topics and they almost ALL end with (no friend requests). :'( I feel pretty pathetic asking...but how can I get friends? :( I don't want to offend thread participants and I can't seem to find a medium that allows friend requests. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for any help.

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angleyes3 said:
Am I crazy? I've gone through all the different thread topics and they almost ALL end with (no friend requests). :'( I feel pretty pathetic asking...but how can I get friends? :( I don't want to offend thread participants and I can't seem to find a medium that allows friend requests. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for any help.

Angel, better pm a particular person asking for friend request... Or just post in the forum anything you need or for trade, then you can add the person who will transact with you... I know you are very tactful and you will have HD neighbors in no time...

GC: chadsea / HD level 40 (tnx, forum angels)

Jmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Over time, with becoming a part of the community here. Ive been here a few months and I'm not friends with a lot of the regulars here, merely because it just hasn't happened yet. Join in and be part of us and be patient.

Most reactions

Latest posts