What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Reunited

andreangentry

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a trade?

I have 50 nails up for grabs. I’m happy to give them away or trade for literally anything else.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am starting a lottery to see how much interest there is.
What size is my silo?

First prize : 10 pick axes, Second Prize : 6 pick axes , Third Prize 4 pick axes.

Lottery ends Thurs 17th
Good luck!
View attachment 81926

Hi everyone, sorry I have been so busy with my niece's wedding yesterday. Finally time for the results of the lottery.
My silo size is 6300

So the winners are
1st place Carolyn who guessed 5650
2nd place Kruella 5250
3rd place Nancy 5000

Thank you all for taking part. If you use kik then message me. Kik: jonew10 or PM me on here to collect your prizes.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 318

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a trade?

I have 50 nails up for grabs. I’m happy to give them away or trade for literally anything else.
Hi I can offer 50 screws. I still always get more screws and bolts than anything else

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am just catching up with all the posts on here. My neighbourhood always tries to complete 3 bingo lines to get the extra prizes. You have to make sure that the last task completed is the corner task as as soon as you finish any line the bingo immediately finishes for that week. I am very pleased that the bingo Derby is not frequent as they are a lot more stressful than ordinary Derbies

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone... Just catching up reading all the posts. Holy Smokes Jo!!! That is a massive silo!!! Congrats to the winners! My guess was pitiful!
Re: bingo derbies, my nh has completed 2 or 3 (cannot remember exactly) 3 line bingo derbies and a couple 2 line ones. I mostly dislike them because they oftentimes don’t give you very good tasks to complete them.
My favorite derby tasks are town tasks, hands down. Mining used to be good but are rare as hens teeth now, it seems. Help tasks are good. Our nh does pretty much only high point tasks and typically 10 tasks each unless we don’t need to to win. Competitive bunch I guess, for a small nh.
Jo, so glad to hear the cancer has been beaten.
Good to hear from everyone. Hope everyone keeps checking in here, more often hopefully!
Hugs all around,
Karine

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to have this forum send you a notification when someone posts???
To receive an email from one thread only, scroll to the top of the thread and select “Unwatch Thread” and confirm your choice. It will become “Watch Thread”. Tap it, to see this:
31296E15-17AF-44DB-BE48-546C457D0CB9.jpeg

Make sure to select “and receive email notifications” before selecting Watch Thread.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To receive an email from one thread only, scroll to the top of the thread and select “Unwatch Thread” and confirm your choice. It will become “Watch Thread”. Tap it, to see this:
View attachment 82044
Make sure to select “and receive email notifications” before selecting Watch Thread.
Thank you, that’s very helpful.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Goodness gracious Jo! That’s a whopping silo!
How was your neice’s wedding?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a beautiful photo Jo. Thank you for sharing. It’s a gorgeous dress - how lovely to have made it herself. I think that must be rare these days.

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a gorgeous elegant gown. She looks very beautiful.

On a side note, thank you for the trade yesterday Jo. Desperately heeded that barn upgrade.

Most reactions