What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Reunited

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those were such fun! Anthea, I forget how to keep this thread as one to keep on my watchlist. Do you, or anyone else, know how? I saw your post to Karine. I hope she can find us! I hope others come as well.

OP
xmandax

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If we send private messages to people that where on the old ipf thread will it generate an email to them or do they actually need to log on here to see them?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If we send private messages to people that where on the old ipf thread will it generate an email to them or do they actually need to log on here to see them?
Not sure Amanda. I know I don’t get an email alert. It may depend on their settings.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those were such fun! Anthea, I forget how to keep this thread as one to keep on my watchlist. Do you, or anyone else, know how? I saw your post to Karine. I hope she can find us! I hope others come as well.
Carolyn at the top of the thread, next to the page numbers, is the an option there to “watch this thread”? On my screen it says “unwatch this thread” so I’m guessing that’s where you can watch it.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it is great to be back with you all. I hope you are all well. Thank you Anthea for sending me the link. It has been so many years since we were last together,

I am still in contact with Karine and I will message her.

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well hello old friends!!! How lovely to see a bunch of us gathered here again. Thank you Jo and Anthea for letting me know the party was reconvening! I really have to say, I’ve missed our days here many times.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Jo and Karine and welcome! It’s lovely to see you both here. What a shame that this whole community just sort of fell apart when HD introduced neighbourhoods and the chat function.

I had to update my level in my signature too! So much time has passed.

OP
xmandax

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi KJ
How are you?
It's great that you found this new thread :)

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh wow, I haven’t logged on for a few days, and so many people are here now! I think I remember the lottery - didn’t someone take a screenshot of their barn, blur out the quantity of a certain item, and we all had to guess? The winner would get mats of some sort. This was back in the day before we all had barns with 3500 spaces!
That’s the one! I always loved the lottery.

Most reactions

Latest posts