What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Barn and Silo Help - No Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well done! I like the idea and I hope it works. I would love to help out as others were very helpful to me when I was new to the game.

GCID jonew10 level 65

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well done! I like the idea and I hope it works. I would love to help out as others were very helpful to me when I was new to the game.
Are we including expansion items in this as they are very costly to players on lower levels who are trying to save for all the machines? I would be happy to pass on my deeds, mallets and stakes to genuine players.

GCID jonew10 level 65

Well, I am not lying, but I came back to ask just what you have. Should we include LEMs?

And thx for the boat help.

simi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image.jpg Edit: got help from abababababab and chumleyboo, so here's an updated picture.

Thank you for your help :)

Attachments

• image-1867426094.jpg
    image-1867426094.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 836
Last edited:

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I am not lying, but I came back to ask just what you have. Should we include LEMs?

And thx for the boat help.

In my opinion including LEMs is something to consider after a few weeks. I wouldn't want to confuse the idea in the early stages as we need to see how it all works and how much interest there is. I think they would be a great help to newer players.

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Laura,

Looking forward to helping out... :)

GC Id Amanda*xx level 64

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In my opinion including LEMs is something to consider after a few weeks. I wouldn't want to confuse the idea in the early stages as we need to see how it all works and how much interest there is. I think they would be a great help to newer players.

I think that's s good idea Jo, to think about it, and in the meantime see how this thread works just with barns and silos. We can always pass on LEMs to other players when we have surplus, and I think that's what a lot of people do now anyway.

Chumleyboo, level 73.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Well, I agree with you. Players may get confused with the initial purpose of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts