What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you all seen this?

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There have been similar cases. IMO, they defeat the purpose of the iPad by removing some of its chief benefits over a laptop.

OP
C

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw it at best buy today, and was like why???!!!!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked one up tonight, I like it, everyone has an opinion and can stick with what works for them, for me I like having the case to protect it and the keybord for using email and this forum, I do not like using the ipad's on-screen keyboard for a lot of typing.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't like the look of it, but could see a future iPad with matching screen flap and glass touch keyboard as the ultimate portable laptop...

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't like the look of it, but could see a future iPad with matching screen flap and glass touch keyboard as the ultimate portable laptop...

It is a bit on the large size, I would have liked it to be a lil bit smaller, but for now anyway it works, only got it because it was open box, worked great and saved a ton on the reg price lol

Most reactions

Latest posts