1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Targus - CityGear Netbook Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by gentlefury, May 11, 2010.

1. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Targus - CityGear Netbook Case - Black/Gray - TSM097US

Just grabbed one at best buy yesterday. It is big enough to fit (pretty perfectly) my iPad in the apple case, a hard drive, all my cables, my magic mouse, and my bose headphones (pretty big case) and its still pretty small. If you don't have headphones to store it will also perfectly fit the apple bluetooth keyboard, and it has a divider that seems like it was made to have the iPad in one half and the keyboard in the other.
  2. ritchdude

ritchdude iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    City gear case

I saw one at best buy today and really liked it.

So I came home and did an Internet search and ordered it from
    Buy.com for 23.99 with free shipping.

Looks like it will hold everything and more
  3. TJK

TJK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I grabbed one at BestBuy this week as well. Holds my iPad in the Apple case as well as the Apple BT keyboard, charger, cables, etc.
  4. avspatti

avspatti iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought one of these at a local Best Buy. It is an excellent bag. Small but the iPad fits one of the compartments perfectly. Room for the charger and cord plus cell phone.

My only complaint is the color ... boring. If only it came in more colors, maybe it wouldn't look so masculine. On the other hand, it doesn't look like something to steal either.