What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

has anyone found a portable battery for ipad3?

Troubleina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've spent time shopping online, and brick and mortar. I've only found one battery brick and mortar, and not so sure about the ones i have read about online for my ipad3. does anyone have a recommendation for this? i know some are compatible with the ipad2, and not 3, so i am specifically looking for one for my ipad3.

stockk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

scudder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in your pocket? You do realise that the iPad is mostly made up of three large batteries. How would a pocket battery recharge the iPad? I have the 12000mAh version and it is completely portable from the point of view that if you have an iPad you probably carry it in a shoulder/back pack so one more device makes no odds. IMHO this is the best stand alone charger for those who need power away from mains.

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even though the iTrent battery is 12000mAh and the iPad3 capacity is 11,560mAh,
to get a 100% charge on the iPad 3 there would have to be no loss or inefficiency
in the charging process.

Last edited:

geek_riot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The New Trent isn't bulky at all. Depending on how tight your jeans are, it could fit it in your pocket. A cargo pant pocket would work even better. I have the dual USB model and I love it!

Most reactions

Latest posts