What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great case with stand!

Gloon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found that this case quirky - Cloak iPad Case works very well. It is a bit heavier but its also sturdier and provides a bit of shielding, also the stand works great!

On a side notethe site that its on looks pretty cool too although I haven't tried submitting or anything.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gloon said:
I have found that this case quirky - Cloak iPad Case works very well. It is a bit heavier but its also sturdier and provides a bit of shielding, also the stand works great!

On a side notethe site that its on looks pretty cool too although I haven't tried submitting or anything.

That does look good, also, it's called The Cloak which sounds like a villain from a Batman movie!

The Archangel

OP
G

Gloon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gloon said:

That does look good, also, it's called The Cloak which sounds like a villain from a Batman movie!

The Archangel

You're right, it totally should have been designed with the stand to look like batman's cloak!

mraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hm, factoring how slim and light the case is with how thin that stand looks, doesn't it just look a bit flimsy?

Yeah, check out the reviews on this thing...apparently the hinge pins are terribly fragile and break easily!

Most reactions

Latest posts