1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iChair iPad Case with integrated stand!!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by applefanatik, Jan 31, 2011.

1. applefanatik

applefanatik iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys just got this case and its sweet. it's super light and it has a microfiber interior with a soft touch exterior. it also comes with an extra top case and screen protector. the stand rotates 360 degrees so you can do portrait, landscape and also has a small keyboard tab for emails and typing. www.goichair.com check out their vids on www.youtube.com/goichair, pretty cool

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. deckyon

deckyon iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    seems like a really nice solution. It has what I think the Otterbox Commuter lacks - the stand. The only thing I see as a weak spot is where the 2 halves come together. Hard to tell, however, without having one in my hands.
  3. xune

xune iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Looks really cool!

When I first read the thread title, I thought it was actually a "chair", lol

Thanks for sharing :)