What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got a tablet keyboard...

Ovedi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so I bought myself the Logitech Tablet Keyboard, and i guess that's the actual model name/number because I couldn't find anything else to it. I like it because it has a carrying case for the keyboard that can also be used as a stand for the ipad. Its not ipad MINI exclusive,as a matter of fact it says "for iPAD" and it works. YES im testing it right now. lol

I like the feel and the fact that its not too small, and I really don't intend to take it with me anywhere unless I travel in which case I would carry it in my back pack. So far so good and it cost me $60.00 at walmart. I saw some interesting models on Amazon, but shipping costs weren't good (to TX) and im so picky it would have been a hassle to return if needed. I am going to try it for a while, the other option I was considering was the actual wireless keyboard used with Mac computers which is about that price, but I will try this for a while. Well 15 days as Walmart's return policy states. :)

Here's a pic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365610720.828323.jpg

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice! And good price too. I paid $80 for the Zagg mini 7 Keyboard case for iPad mini at Verizon and love it. But I most often just use a sleeve for the mini and leave the Zagg at home... It's cool that the Logitech is also a stand I might look into that as an alternative to the Zagg since I don't use it much. Taking out the mini and putting it back in is kind of a hassel with the Zagg.

Most reactions

Latest posts