What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google+

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't seen any threads on this yet, so I figured I'd start one.

Has anyone tried Google+ yet? What do you think of it?

Personally, I quite like it. Also, if you want an invite, say so and I'll send me a pm with the pertinent info (name and email) so I can send you one.

Last edited:
OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's Google's answer to Facebook and pretty darn awesome. Instead of sharing with your entire friends list by default, you sort people into circles and share with select circles or even individual friends. I think it's only available in the US right now. So far, I love it and can't wait for it to grow more.

Reaction score
I'm already in.
I like what I've seen so far but I've only got about a dozen people in my circles.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

IceOnFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

Personally, I quite like it. Also, if you want an invite, say so and I'll send you a pm to get your info to send you one.

It doesn't allow me to send you a PM. Can you send me an invite? MODERATED..NO EMAIL ADDRESS..Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IceOnFire said:
It doesn't allow me to send you a PM. Can you send me an invite? af at iceonfire dot net. Thanks

That's because you don't have a high enough post count...which is really pretty low to send a pm. This is obviously your inaugural post. Once you make enough posts to be able to send me a pm with your name and email, then I'll add you to my list.

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in and I like it so far. I have the app on my Atrix which has the Huddle feature and I am eagerly waiting the iOS app, so I can access the Huddle from my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Jk981206

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to get an invite, but this is my second post.

Is all the hype true? Is it as great as everyone says it is?

m3fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
Sure thing. Send me a pm with your email and first and last name.

I'm really sorry. What is this G+ thing I'm missing? Is this something new from Google? Worth trying? If so pls let me in as well bro! If it's Gmail stuff, then I already have it. Thanks a bunch first!

Pichon617

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

Personally, I quite like it. Also, if you want an invite, say so and I'll send you a pm to get your info to send you one.

Yes I would like an invite to google+

Sent from the iPad you lost & I found 32g 3G/wifi jb w/redsn0w

Most reactions

Latest posts