What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Music Error

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every time I try to use the Google Music web app today I get an error:

database error: Error: INVALID STATE ERR: DOM Exception 11

It doesn't matter what browser I use. Has anyone else had issues trying it out? I'm a member but so far no luck. It seems like a webkit problem.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried powering the iPad completely off and then on again? Fixes a whole load of unexplained problems....

Tim

OP
guthrien

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. No dice. It's not so cool since it looks like a nice function. I emailed google but it's odd no one else is reporting it as far as I can find. I think it might be one of my tweaks.

OP
guthrien

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Google support keeps telling me to go to the "databases"section of safari under settings...um, do you guys have that option on your iPad? Because I don't seem to. They won't let up.

Tweezer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is working fine on my iPad 2 but I am seeing this exact same error on my iPhone 4. Would love to know how to resolve it. Both my iPad & iPhone are jailbroken. Ipad on 4.3.3 and iPhone on 4.3.1

OP
guthrien

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea it works on my jailbroken iPad 1. Their direction to me is odd though, it's gone for several rounds.

Ah well. Beta is as beta does.

OP
guthrien

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They insisted iOS, and every other part of her instruction was accurate. Apparently their support team has a database section in their Settings menu. It does ask you to expand a database when you first run it, but I have no magical control option for it on mine.

OP
guthrien

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, turns out Google isn't crazy. If you look in Settings>Safari on an iPad where this works you will see a new section called Databases. Pretty wild. Unfortunately that means the error we're getting means the database isn't created. Hopefully there is a fix.

Tweezer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck with this issue? Still seeing the database error on my iPhone but it is working on my iPad 2. Strange...

Most reactions

Latest posts