What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blogsy app problem

Theo1231231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey does anyone ells have this problem? With the new blogsy app I am unable to add a YouTube or blogger account. Every time I try to it gives me an error message and says ' error (null)' I've posted this to the developers and they haven't replied so I thought if anyone knew what to do it would be you guys. P.S I am aware there has just been an update for the app, makes no difference, I have also googled the problem, nobody has this issue except me apparently. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Lance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am Lance, one of the guys behind Blogsy.

Where did you post this issue to us? Unless you are one of the two people we have been emailing with about this issue we we haven't gotten it.

Please contact us so we can get to the bottom of it. You are now the third person (unless we have already emailed) that has reported this.

Email us here - info(at)fomola.com

Most reactions