What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Docs

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay I thought I read somewhere that Google Docs should work with the iPad, but mine doesn't seem to work. I have a multi-page document I was hoping to be able to work on through my iPad on Google Docs, but it doesn't scroll at all, nor does the keyboard pop up.

Any idea what gives?

OP
WannaBeMac

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your response, Tim. :) I followed that link while on my iPad and the link they provide simply directs me to what I've already looked at and cannot work with. I think I need to look into how to return to the old version of Google Documents because I'm having issues with it all the way around. I was trying to use it yesterday on my desktop here at work, but it lags horribly. Nothing else on the internet makes my computer lag, other than using Google Docs. Perhaps if I can revert to an older version, it will work better no matter which device I want to use.

Thanks again for your help!!

OP
WannaBeMac

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After searching around a bit more, I'm beginning to wonder if it's not because I quit using Safari and use Atomic Web instead for my browser.

OP
WannaBeMac

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I unrestricted Safari and tried accessing Google Docs and it works, no problem. I guess Atomic Web and Google don't get along all that well. *shrugs*

Kataleta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still doesn't work

Hey i have tried google docs on safari and Terra, neither works. I have no restrictions at all on my iPad. Does your safari work for google docs in desktop mode or just mobile version? Mine works mobile version, but not desktop. But I really need to be able to edit same as desktop to do my work. So far I've had nothing but trouble, even considered returning the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts