1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Printer Help ......

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by tomallman, Dec 27, 2010.

1. tomallman

tomallman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have tried to print various documents from pages and google docs , however my iPad doesn't find my wireless printer ?

am i missing something?
  2. SBHOKC

SBHOKC iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which wireless printer do you have?
  3. tomallman

tomallman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. RAC

RAC iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Natively, the iPad only prints to wireless printers that support AirPrint. HP is the major supporter of AirPrint at the moment and others will presumably follow. I think that there is at least one Epson printer so far but it is unlikely to be the one that you have. AirPrint is only available on iOS 4.2 by the way.

I think that Epson has a print app (from the AppStore) that supports a limited range of Epson printers, direct from the iPad. You might have better luck there.

Failing that, there are 3rd party print apps that I think almost always work via a Mac or PC.