What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is It Google or iPad Settings ??

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Befuddled & Befaddled as to what the Hang Up is and What's causing it not to acknowledge...Armed with the Correct Username & Password , verified too through my iPad Settings app..

Attempting to Subscribe to a YouTube Vlog a pop up from Google appears requiring me to sign in with Username & Password..Problem , upon doing so a message highlighted in red comes back Incorrect Username & Password...Question, What Gives & Why ?? When the correct Username & Password has been Entered....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you entered both, did you make sure that they are correct?

Do you use 2 step verification for your Google account? In that case you'd need a special password.

Another possibility: a few weeks ago, I too had problems with my daughter's and my Gmail account. We both didn't get emails using the Mail app. All that had to be done was to reset the router, and the problem solved itself.

You could also try to reset and restart your iPad.

If you used the app, try Safari. Maybe it will work there.

Last edited:
OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could also try to reset and restart your iPad.
If you used the app, try Safari. Maybe it will work there.

;) @ J.A. Tried That... Seems I'm not alone , have heard similar stories ...Just using an iPad to overcome the obstacle can be a challenge...May just leave Google altogether :eek:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're using the app, uninstall and reinstall it. Maybe this will help.

Or maybe you'll need to reset the password.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or maybe you'll need to reset the password.

:oops::rolleyes: Bingo...I split my Emails between Yahoo for Personal and Gmail for the Rest....Went into iPad Settings, little bit of digging ..lol...Good thing my memory hasn't failed me yet..:cool: Thanks J.A.;)

Most reactions