What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good movie maker ?

DaxFX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,
The iMovie worth to get it? Or is any other better option ? Im looking into have transitions, story board, add text, intros, add scenes, use more than 1 video, and if any with picture in picture that will be best, some of the normal stuff you want and a good movie maker, im not planing to make a hollywood fil but for sure some cool ones,

Any recomendations. Or should i go with iMovie

Thans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iMarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iMovie is worth it. And if you want text, get Intro Designer for iMovie. Hope I was able to help!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DaxFX said:
Hi guys,
The iMovie worth to get it? Or is any other better option ? Im looking into have transitions, story board, add text, intros, add scenes, use more than 1 video, and if any with picture in picture that will be best, some of the normal stuff you want and a good movie maker, im not planing to make a hollywood fil but for sure some cool ones,

Any recomendations. Or should i go with iMovie

Thans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not in a position to comment on which is best, but iMovie is fun to use and seems to have some of the features you mention. But your list is looking quite complex with pip in there. That almost sounds like a job for a PC or a Mac. All movie makes work with video clips and transitions and text, so those are basic. Afaik, pip is more advanced but I can't say right off if iMovie can't do it, but I'd bet $5 it can't. :)

OP
DaxFX

DaxFX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for replay guys, so far im thinking going on with iMovie, the pip is not that important since i can do it in my pc but for sure could be usefull also, right now im will wait a wile so any other recomendation is welcome.

Thanks !

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts