1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Good movie maker ?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by DaxFX, Dec 2, 2012.

1. DaxFX

DaxFX iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi guys,
    The iMovie worth to get it? Or is any other better option ? Im looking into have transitions, story board, add text, intros, add scenes, use more than 1 video, and if any with picture in picture that will be best, some of the normal stuff you want and a good movie maker, im not planing to make a hollywood fil but for sure some cool ones,

Any recomendations. Or should i go with iMovie

Thans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. iMarkey

iMarkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    iMovie is worth it. And if you want text, get Intro Designer for iMovie. Hope I was able to help!
  3. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    I'm not in a position to comment on which is best, but iMovie is fun to use and seems to have some of the features you mention. But your list is looking quite complex with pip in there. That almost sounds like a job for a PC or a Mac. All movie makes work with video clips and transitions and text, so those are basic. Afaik, pip is more advanced but I can't say right off if iMovie can't do it, but I'd bet $5 it can't. :)
  4. DaxFX

DaxFX iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for replay guys, so far im thinking going on with iMovie, the pip is not that important since i can do it in my pc but for sure could be usefull also, right now im will wait a wile so any other recomendation is welcome.

Thanks !

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk