What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go button issue

kookarguruka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to play with HTML/Javascript on iPad these days. I am facing a problem while programming the "Go" button of the iPad keyboard.

The only way I found to make the "Go" fire the click event of a particular button was to make that button of type submit while placing it in a form.

[I would appreciate if someone can also highlight other ways to make the Go button fire the click event of a certain button on my HTML page]

Now the problem I am facing is that the iPad's Keyboard doesn't gets minimized on its own after clicking the Go button on certain pages. However, on other pages, Go button just works fine.

I tried to compare the two forms on two different HTML pages to see if there was something unusual with the properties of the text boxes on either forms, but couldn't find any difference.

Any ideas why this could happen and the possible solution.

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts