What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostwriter Notes Hybrid Notetaker Combines Typed Notes With Handwriting

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
ghostwriter.JPG

If you’re looking for a good note-taking app for your iPad then you might like to check out Ghostwriter Notes. It’s just had an update which seems to have fixed any niggles it might have had, making this possibly the perfect time to snap it up. The app’s design combines old-school paper-and-pen function with the environmentally friendly concept of paperless communication, in one user-friendly iPad app. The adjustable zoom ratio enables you to custom-design font sizes, and the app also enables you to use either your fingertip or an iPad-compatible stylus to "write" with, as well as offering a choice of different paper colours and styles. You can even import custom backgrounds directly from your iPad photo album. If you’re someone who likes to take a large number of notes which then need organising, you can colour-code your “notepad†or add labels so that you can easily find what you’re looking for. Notes can also be sent to friends or co-workers via email as PDFs without leaving the app.

Click on the following link to download the newly updated app for $0.99/Ă‚ÂŁ0.59: Ghostwriter Notes for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Majorspot Inc.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Being a handwriting junkie, I bought Ghostwriter Notes and gave it a try.

Two very big negatives:

1. There is no eraser

2. The response "ink flow" is ver slow.

Otherwise, it has some very nice features.

jordexj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heaviside - Since are a Handwriting junkie, what would you consider to be the "best" app for taking notes on the Ipad?

I tend to find myself constantly buying new apps, but non of them are perfect...

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heaviside - Since are a Handwriting junkie, what would you consider to be the "best" app for taking notes on the Ipad?

I tend to find myself constantly buying new apps, but non of them are perfect...

Jordex,

I find that my workhorse is Note Taker HD. I try most others when I hear qbout them, but keep coming back to this one.

The developer is apparently the guy who developed the first computer spread sheet app way back in the day and seems to have thought about most of the practical needs of the note taker.

Good luck.

majorspot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being a handwriting junkie, I bought Ghostwriter Notes and gave it a try.

Two very big negatives:

1. There is no eraser

2. The response "ink flow" is ver slow.

Otherwise, it has some very nice features.

Hi Heavisude. I'm the developer of Ghostwriter. I'd love for you to take a second look. I've tried to address your concerns and some of the other users' as well. Just released this week is also integration with dropbox and evernote.

Most reactions

Latest posts