What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Ready to Ship

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked my order status on Apple and my i Pad has been moved to "Preparing to ship" Yeah!:p:comingsoon:

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered 16 GB Wifi. That is what is prepared for shipment.
I also ordered Case and Camera connector. Just the I pad status has changed. i am so excited.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine the same time as Wot Mar. 12th @ 5:33 AM PDT

Last edited:

Reader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is prepared to ship. I ordered March 12 7:00AM PDT Wow can hardly wait!:ipad-front: This is like when I waited for Kindle 1 for 5 weeks before getting it.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my day one hour one... No prepare to ship notes in my account yet.. Still says delivered April 3rd... How is Apple shipping these anyway.. Fed X next day???

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was told they are shipping FedEx Ground Home delivery, which is delivered on Saturday. They should be shipped today or tomorrow I would think.

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine too, order was confirmed 4 minutes after preordering was allowed on day one. Now shows "Prepared for Shipment." :D

Dock and case still show shipping by the 3rd.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order confirmed 16 minutes after preordering started (I know I'm slow... I kept teetering back and forth between ordering the case and/or bluetooth keyboard or not). Shows: Prepared for Shipment

Donna13161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will Apple let you know when they are shipping or do you need to go online to check status, if so where?:)

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple will send a tracking number to you when it ships. If you want to check the current status, go to the Apple Store and click Account (upper right) then Order Status.

Most reactions

Latest posts