What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to return my iPad (from Apple.com) as soon as it arrives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Advice to OP,

know-when-to-pull-it-eject.jpg

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. LOL

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Should you be buying an iPad at all if you don't have 500 dollars in savings to pay for it? I just don't understand people. Apple products are luxury items. If you are living paycheck to paycheck, its probably not a good idea to drop 500-1000 dollars on a toy.

I disagree about Apple products being luxury products and the iPad described as a toy. The iPad is a practical low cost replacement for a laptop that offers almost every thing most users want. One only has to read the hundreds of threads in this forum to see that is the case.

If one does not have the income to be able to buy anything that is not basic yes then all computers would be a luxury regardless of brand.

in stating you do not understand people and you think it is a toy may mean you have not purchased the iPad and have no idea of what it can be used for other than games.

The OP problem is he did not understand the process of testing for funds and only taking the funds when it was shipped. I would suspect this may have been the first time he purchased a $500 plus item and was unaware of the procedures plus not reading his bank statement to confirm what really happened.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The thread has taken its course, no need to beat up on anyone. Closing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts