What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gem Gifting Rules??

BonesDT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please explain the intricacies of gifting gems to friends?

First off, I've been playing this game for a while (lvl 34) and I've searched and can't find anything beyond the basics, but I still can't wrap my head around it.

There's this so-called "24-hour" rule, but it doesn't seem to play out that simple in the real world. When I gift my 6 gems to 6 people ... 6 more gems are available for gifting in only a few hours; however, not to the same 6 friends, which are greyed out. I resist using the new 6 gems immediately thinking that if I use them, it will take ~48 hours until I can gift again to my consistent circle of 6 friends.

So I wait. But it doesn't seem my greyed out 6 friends become available in 24 hours. This is made very clear as I gifted the same time I started a colosseum event - but long after my event is over the next day, my 6 friends were still greyed out. It even appears that they are sometimes greyed out for almost 48 hours. This makes me feel horrible as I don't want my friends to think I slacked-off that day.

So is this "24-hour" rule assuming the receiver logs-in every day & accepts the gem? What if you gift a gem every day for a week to a friend who doesn't log-in for a week? Does he receive 7 gems as soon as he logs on again?

What if you want to gift a friend, but 6 others have already gifted him that day? Does he appear greyed out to you or does the game allow you to gift to him, but it just gets wasted & he never knows of your gift?

Thanks.

p.s. add me: BonesDT

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the whole gem gifting is still a little glitchy. I have been able to--on more than one occasion--been able to gift 12 gems is a 24 hour period and still have gems to give out the next day.
After, I think it's 3 or 4, gems are gifted to someone the pop up that alerts you will say ______, ______, , ______, ______, and others gave you a gem!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts