What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes gift card - different stores?

MistressMarcia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
I wasn't too sure where to put this question, so sorry if this isn't where it should go!
I am currently living in Australia, but most of my family is in China. My little cousin just got a new iPad, and he's soooooo excited it's all he talks about. His parents won't let him spend money on games, so I was thinking the next time I go back for a visit, I could get him a gift card.
Today, I saw gift cards were on special at Woolworths, so I was like, cool! I know it says on the back for use in the Australian iTunes Store only, so my question is, is there still some way he can use it? What if I changed the country of his account to Australia, activated it, then changed it back to China again?
Does China have iTunes gift cards? I've never seen them around. Buying him one for the Chinese iTunes Store would be best, obviously, but I don't know if they have such a thing.
Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts