What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games won't run on my iPad 1

ngomaichi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
cargamesdownload.info
I have been able to play all type of games on my iPad 1 since 2013. Games like township, sims free play and contract zombies but lately they just keep crashing. Is there any way around this? I have tried playing on airplane mode it has helped before. I also would remove the game from being in the history. The bottom of the iPad when you hold the home button. All that use to work. But now nothing seems to work. If you can help me that would be lovely.
Thank you !!
Tags : EDITED

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/
No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's possible that some of those games were updated to the point where they no longer work on iOS 5.1.1. The crashing problem could also be caused by the limited RAM on the iPad 1, which only has 256mb of RAM.
If, by removing a game from being in the history, you mean the App Store purchase history, it can't be done. The best you can do is go to the App Store purchase history through iTunes on your computer and hide those games. They'll still be in the purchase history but will not be visible.

In regards to the home button, are you saying the button no longer works?

adilmalick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently got a BT controller for iOS and for now I'm happy with the selection of games that use it. Sure I want more but since I'm just starting playing these, I can be patient. The controller changed those games greatly. More games should be compatible with it and more worthy games should be released - but I'm fine for now, I'm sure they are coming.

Most reactions

Latest posts