What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Please tell me how I can watch flash player movies on my iPad
Like when I am going to watch movie on XXXXXXXXXXXXX free movie then it says need flash player ?

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No Discussions on Piracy

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The site you had listed is a Pirate site and we do not condone or allow any discussion on piracy related matters!

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

15.1 Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither condones nor supports it in any way. Jail breaking and hacking does NOT equal stealing or pirating!

15.2. Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.

With that we will now close this thread

......Thank you for your understanding.

................THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts