What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games won't load

lorraine1510

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here so excuse if using wrong forum - i have some games that work one day and not he next - they either wont load or start to load then close - namely - Angry birds, buster marble, FNHD lite, Mummy, Paper toss and a few more ...ideas....:confused:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. To the forums. Try to do a reset hold down the on/ off button with home button until the white Apple logo shows. It takes a while so be patient ok. That should work. It is I think an app hogging the memory or corrupt.

OP
L

lorraine1510

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the welcome and options.
I have to admit that I had not connected and synched top the pc for a while and it turns out that there was a software update the the ipad. So,... after a bit of work it has updated, downloaded and done whatever else it needs and guess what - works fine... Lesson learned maybe to check the updates ect with the pc every now and then.
regards to all

Most reactions

Latest posts