What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games & Apps Quit Without Warning

patetcmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Mini Ipad, ver.9.3.5. Sometimes when I start a game it will start to load and then go back to the main screen without completely starting. Apps also quit in the middle of looking something up. I tried cleaning the cache, restarting, clearing browsing history, etc. but it still happens often enough that it is very annoying. This happens even if the battery is fully charged.

What else can I try to avoid this problem? The apps I use are updated.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have a first generation iPad Mini, you may well find it struggles with some of the newer technology built into the latest App versions.

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had similar issues with my first gen iPad. It simply did not have enough ram to run later app iterations. I frequently found myself soft-rebooting to try and flush the cache. That worked for a while, but then even that didn't help.

It was simply time for a new device at that point.

Most reactions

Latest posts