What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Center won't move from page 1

thesoundsmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thesoundsmith.com
I have no interest in Game Center, especially on the iPad and it is taking up real estate on the main page where I keep the apps I actually USE - music performance and fakebook readers. When i try to move it to a different page, it just bounces back. What's up? new Apple idea to force you to use it, or just poor planning?

Walker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange ive managed to move mine, try putting it in a folder on another page then taking it out and placing it where you want.

OP
thesoundsmith

thesoundsmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.thesoundsmith.com
Strange ive managed to move mine, try putting it in a folder on another page then taking it out and placing it where you want.
maybe it's me. I put it in a folder on the current page, and moved the folder and that worked - but other apps are behaving the same way - Reel Director moved off of the main page easily, but too much playing with to get it to return. And no, my fingers were NOT elsewhere on the display, first thing I thought of. ...

Oh well, it's OK now, and that's all that counts...

bearswatchin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moving Icons

Had a similar problem. Had apps on the main page that I didn't use. My solution was to move them to the bottom, with the "special apps," swipe to the page I wanted them on and move them into the body of that page.

I have heard or read that you can "throw them" to a page but have not had much luck with that.

16 gig WiFi only with Virgin Wireless MiFi 2200. Excellent combination, I think.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I resent the heck out of having that game thing

forced on me by Apple. I do not play games and don't want that app at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts