What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folders

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I know how to make folders, but how did you get them all on the bottom of the page? I think I tried once to do that and it would not let me...

Easy, but the apps have to be in same general categories though in order to make the folder, at least initially. Let's say for instance your safari browser is on the bottom dock. And u also have atomic browser on the home screen above. Press and hold atomic till it wiggled, then move it over top of safari, then let go. It will drop inside and make the folder. I have a folder on the bottom dock called browsers. Where I keep all my various browsers and live webcam apps. Also I have a folder on the bottom dock called reference. Anything having to do with reference gets placed in that folder. Same thing with games. Drop one over the other and it will make a games folder. Easy as pie ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a limit to the number of apps in a folder?

Like the idea of keeping them all on the front page.

Most reactions

Latest posts