What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Folder App

klank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for what I would call a "job folder app".
Basically, I need an app where we could create a folder/tab for a particular job. (We are in construction and have many jobs)
From there, I would like to make notes, add job photos and be able to put them all in the appropriate job folder. Even months later, go to that job folder and be able to add a new note or document.
I have downloaded daily notes, but it is still not what I'm looking for.

Any ideas? This was our whole purpose for buying Ipad 2's for the company!!

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking Docs to Go might do it for you. If you name a folder "Jobs" on your desktop and have it sync to your iPads your files would be there, as long as they are Word, Excel, PDF, type files.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Svenster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might also take a look at Evernote, a note taking app. I have several notebooks set up for various projects I'm working on at work. You can attach photos or take photos with the ipad and attach them to the notes within the project notebook. I'm sure there are other apps but Evernote works well for my needs.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Webwrangler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might also take a look at Evernote, a note taking app. I have several notebooks set up for various projects I'm working on at work. You can attach photos or take photos with the ipad and attach them to the notes within the project notebook. I'm sure there are other apps but Evernote works well for my needs.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Yep! Evernote sounds like just what you need.

Most reactions

Latest posts