What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Here on the streamer. I'm not around my ipad so I can't double check but it's somewhere in the settings.
That's for allowing away from home network access only, not needed when on your home network

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Thanks. I have that in place. I really appreciate your help. I got the tip for splash top from here so when I couldn't work it out I got a little disappointed, so I'm really pleased to have it all sorted.

Moopoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want Adobe Flash!

Why can't we play Adobe Flash on the iPad and iPhone?! I wants it! I needs it!

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
get an app called always on pc its not cheap but it supports flash i got it and you can go on facebook and play facebook games etc

its just like a pc

Reaction score
SP, it's not so much the not knowing about the lack of Flash often, it's the not realizing how that affects the user. Kinda like realizing your hybrid gets 50 mpg with a 10 gallon tank but not realizing the next gas station is 510 miles away.
Honestly I do believe the best "spare can of gas" is Splashtop . The other work around apps are too hit and miss

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Last edited:

ChloeSam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Inability to use sites requiring flash drives.

Has anyone found a way to use sites requiring flash drives such as gaming sites? It seems that Apples' Quick Time has not been able to solve this problem yet. Any suggestions?
(New to iPad but very familiar with iPhone).

dbeth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For Splashtop to work remotely, you need to have your laptop hard-wired via Ethernet to your network, right? I would love to be able to remotely access my computer, but it would need to stat open all the time.

I do love Splashtop, though, and plan to use it a TON teaching this year.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not at all - my laptop, that I access from all around the world using Splashtop, is connected to my ADSL router via WiFi and is not hardwired or connected to Ethernet. It works just fine.

Tim

apidej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ISwifter work fine on flash website. It's a remote browser that open flash and any website remotely. You can use it for up to first 30 minutes for free, then you have to pay for unlimited usage. Anyway, it can use only to browse, cannot install add-in such as downloader.

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skyfire is supported flash but it need jailbreak

Last edited by a moderator:

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Skyfire is supported flash but it need jailbreak

Where did you hear that? It's in iTunes.;) Read the reviews on all the workarounds for flash. Most are negative as they are sluggish, crash and unpredictable.

Need flash? Use your laptop and call it a day.

Right on brother !!!!!

(um...sister :) )

vincent_5637

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any apps can play flash games, i mean fb games

i've been tried iswifter and skyfire, but both of these seem like didn't work...
when i open my fb games, it stated that plz upgrade your flash player!!
anyone can help?

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HTML5 vs Flash

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNVjf8nOtMM]The New Beatport - HTML5 vs. Flash - YouTube[/ame]

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still making my mind re Photon. A friend has it and he said it works better than the other options (exc Splashtop) but I have not had the opportunity to use it or see it myself.

What he did mentioned is that although flash videos work ok, magnifying the content to full screen does not seem to work.

Does anybody have this app? Any opinion? I do not want to get yet another flash browser unless it really delivers moree than the others I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts